This is great news for all of us, we have implemented procedures for patient and staff safety.
These include but are not limited to:
- All patients entering our clinic are asked to use our hand sanitiser located at our reception desk.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the waiting room at all times, keeping up with the social distancing requirements.
- All patients are asked screening questions before seeing a practitioner.
- All patients are required to do a standard pre-procedural rinse containing sodium perborate monohydrate before treatment.
- As we always have in the past, all staff use hand sanitisers or hand washing between patients and rooms.
- All surgery staff wear eye protection and all masks and gloves are single use.
- Single use protective barriers are used in the surgeries, and are removed and all equipment is wiped down before the next patient is collected from the waiting room.
If you are suffering with FLU like symptoms, we ask that you defer your treatment for 14 days and seek medical advice.
These symptoms include:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath